Melissa Henning is the Educational Content Manager for Source for Learning. Her background is in gifted education. She is a Microsoft Certified Educator and Microsoft Innovative Educator Trainer. Melissa enjoys checking out new tech tools so that she can share those tools with teachers. She started working with the Source for Learning’s K12 team in 2006.
ISTE Annual Conference 2019
- Turn Up the Volume: Become an Active Listener in Your Coaching
- Low-Tech and No-Tech STEM for All Levels of Learners
PETE & C February 2019
ISTE Annual Conference 2018
PETE & C February 2018
- NIfty Fifty: We’ve Got DATS!
- Lifeguarding the Shallow End of Technology
- Differentiation for Special Needs
- This is how we do it – MakerSpace!
ISTE Annual Conference 2017
- Guiding Reluctant Teachers
- DIfferentiation for Special Needs
- TeachersFirst: Free Reviewed Resources, Content, and PD