Stephanie Bass is an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher in Portsmouth, VA. She is an experienced classroom teacher who is now coaching teachers to integrate technology. As a Microsoft Certified Educator, Google Certified Teacher, and a Promethean Master Educator, Stephanie has a real passion for introducing tech tools to students. She started working with the Source for Learning’s K12 team in 2015.
VSTE Annual Conference 2019
- Is Your Instruction On Track? Using TeachersFirst and the Triple E Framework to Create Tech-Savvy Lessons
- Get on Board The Maker Train: Plan Your Makerspace-In-A-Box
- Get Every Student on Track with Free Tech Tools for ELL and Multilingual Students
ISTE Annual Conference 2019
- Augmentation and Beyond: Classroom Examples of AR Tools Beyond the Classics
- Spheros for Every Level of Art and More