Free Online Professional Development for Teachers
Summer is a great time to add to your teaching toolbox. This year, it’s particularly important to take time to refocus, reenergize, and prepare to engage and inspire your students when they return to classrooms this fall. With a variety of formats and opportunities, TeachersFirst’s summer learning offerings will introduce you to easy-to-implement strategies and tools to help you prepare for the year ahead.
- Virtual Workshops: Engage with our coaches and develop your edtech integration skills.
- Google MANIA: Learn to use Google for Education to craft student-centered learning experiences.
- Microsoft in Education Day: Learn to use Microsoft Office Online to make learning more accessible for all students.
- Twitter Chats: Discuss topics and exchange ideas with other educators on Twitter.
- Book Study: Read, connect, discuss, and apply Integrating Technology in the Classroom by Boni Hamilton.