Free, Quality, Hands-on Workshops for Teachers and Other Educators
Welcome to OK2Ask®, series of virtual workshops for teacher professional learning.
Our virtual workshops are:
• Interactive and practical sessions focused on applying research-based pedagogy.
• Packed with great ideas you can use in your classroom.
• Available in live (for credit) and on demand (without credit) formats.
• Provided to teachers for free by The Source for Learning and led by TeachersFirst® edtech coaches.
• Pre-approved by the state department of education for teacher re-licensure in Texas and Montana.
Lean about upcoming sessions
• View our upcoming workshop schedule and register now.
• Join our email list for regular OK2Ask updates.
Professional Learning is always better with friends, and sharing is caring! Tell your friends about the OK2Ask workshops you've attended and how to register for our upcoming series.
• Our sessions are pajama-compatible! All you need is a computer with a high-speed connection (DSL, cable modem, or school network).
• Professional learning certificates are available for those who participate fully and complete our comprehension checkpoints. For more information, visit our FAQ page.
• All OK2Ask sessions are aligned with the ISTE Standards for Educators and include well-documented objectives.
Wondering if the session is right for you? Check out our technology comfort levels.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ