XW1W (Across the World Once a Week)
Global Collaboration for Cross-Cultural Understanding
- Blog Basics for the Classroom: So, what’s a blog, and what do I do with it?
- The Blog Starter: Classroom Blogging Basics
- EduBlogs: Use the free service to set up a blog as a student, teacher, or campus.
- Quadblogging: Give your student writers an audience... possibly an international one
Graphic Organizers and Graphing:
- Graphic Organizers: Free Graphic Organizer Templates
- Freeology: 50 downloadable PDF graphic organizers
- Online Charts: Create various types of charts and graphs
- ReadWriteThink Webbing Tool: Provides a free-form graphic organizer
- PBWorks: This online tool lets you and your students create a collaborative "space" online in any subject.