Important procedures to follow for the lab practical:
· Collect all evidence from the crime scene
using the techniques discussed in class. Transport all evidence to the
· Determine which tests need to be performed and what materials
you will need. You can refer to your notes from the unit to help.
· Conduct all lab work, making sure you record all of your results
for your lab write-up.
· Compile your data and determine who the school invader was.
· Write a complete lab report following the template that will
The following is a list of the topics discussed from
· Glass Density
· DNA and Blood Typing
· Soil Analysis
· Ink Analysis and Thin Layer Chromatography